“New Arabic Inscriptions from the Bethesda Pool. Excavations in Jerusalem”
Abed Rabo, Omar
MetadataShow full item record
Numerous fragmentary Arabic inscriptions were recovered during the course of archaeological excavations and reconstruction work carried out under the aegis of the White Fathers between 1865 and 1967 within the area of the Bethesda Pools next to the Church of St. Anne’s (Madrasa Salahiya) and north of the Haram al-Sharif in the Old City of Jerusalem.
- Faculty of Arts